This website and its content are copyright of Elizabeth Tyrer 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal & non-commercial use
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Elizabeth Tyrer and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Elizabeth Tyrer. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Elizabeth Tyrer takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Elizabeth Tyrer is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Elizabeth Tyrer may make changes to this policy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check for updates on this page at suitable intervals to ensure that you are still comfortable with how your data is used and protected.
Elizabeth Tyrer Designs is a trading name belonging to Elizabeth Tyrer. Contact is permitted via mail at 23 Burgh Meadows, Eaves Green, Chorley PR7 3LR, UK or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
· contact information including email address
· If you place an order with us, further information including demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests as well as venue and supplier information may be requested for the purpose of order fulfilment.
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for testimonial purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
· We will keep samples of your designs on file for the purposes of marketing, which will include photography for both social media and for the gallery pages of this website, and offline marketing materials including but not limited to business cards, flyers and banners. We may use these samples on our social media and website pages, include them in sample packs and display them at wedding fairs and events. We will not use anything with your home address on. This will be agreed with the individual placing the order, who will provide consent for this at their own discretion. This consent may be withdrawn using the contact information provided below.
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Personal data may be submitted on this website via the contact form, or through the newsletter subscription service. In both cases, you will be asked to provide your name and email address. This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998.
This website is designed and hosted by Squarespace. Your data is stored through Squarespace’s data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application.
For more insight, you may also want to read the Squarespace Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here:
Newsletter services are provided by MailChimp and the data requested in the newsletter signup form is submitted to MailChimp and securely stored.
For more insight, you may want to read the MailChimp terms of service and Privacy Statement:
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by following the ‘opt out’ instruction within any such email.
· We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
· You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
· If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
23 Burgh Meadows, Chorley, Lancashire PR7 3LR, UK
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. This includes, but is not limited to, any third parties who provide us with services necessary to fulfil an order placed by yourself such as printing companies.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these sites.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection of any Information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable each site in question.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes/dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor the whether the information we provide is useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or even prohibit the user from accessing and making use of the sites features and functionality.